The Nordic Network Meeting 2017 will be held the 26th to the 27th of October in Copenhagen.
The Nordic welfare states form a unique context for the Nordic foundations. A context that distinguishes them not only from American, but also European foundations. But are the Nordic welfare states in a process of phasing out, or development? Which challenges and opportunities will characterize the coming decade? What will be our response to global challenges? Also, which roles will the Nordic foundations be able to take in their relations to the state, the public sector, the private sector and civil society within this specific Nordic context? And, what is the role of arts and culture? These questions are the focal points of this year’s Nordic Foundation Network Meeting and will be discussed from internal as well as external perspectives.
Meet and be inspired by:
- Mogens Lykketoft – former Chairman of the UN’s General Assembly and former Foreign Minister
- Torben M. Andersen – Professor in Economics at University of Copenhagen
- Olafur Eliasson – renowned Artist
- Göran Blomqvist – Executive Director of the Riksbankens Jubilæumsfond
- Jannica Fagerholm – CEO at the Signe and Ane Gyllenberg Foundation
- Anker Brink Lund – Professor at Copenhagen Business School
- Your foundation-colleagues from other Nordic countries in panels and work-shops hosted by this years planning Committee.
Please find the full invitation here: NFN Meeting 2017 invitation_06062017